- Display: High Resolution 12.1” TFT colour LCD
- Built in rechargeable battery for interrupted monitoring up to 2 hours
- Standard Parameters: SpO2-PR, NIBP, ECG, RESP and TEMP (dual channel)
- Applicable for Adults, Paediatrics and Neonates.
- Elegant Appearance, Clear marks, Standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, large font size with other bed observations which are convenient for users.
- Synchronize display of 8 waveforms.
- Monitoring contents, scan speed, volume and output contents can be set.
- Waveforms and parameters colour can be changed.
- Alarms :
- Technical Alarm, 71 physiological alarms, and 60 arrhythmia alarms.
- Digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference and anti- weak-filling capability
- Trend review for 480 hours and review for 2400 groups of BP data
- Storage of review of 72 hour ECG waveforms with the mounting SD card
- Calculation of drug concentration
- Network Function: connect Central monitoring station, other bed observation, and software updating.
- Achieve data storage and software updating by USB interface
- Connection mode: wired, WiFi, and 3G
- Print ECG, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, and TEMP data with one key
- Anti high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation proof (Requirement for special leads)
- Measurement Range: 0 ~ 100%
- Accuracy for 70 ~ 100% ±2% & [for 0 ~ 69%, Unspecified]
- Alarm Range: 0 ~ 100%
- Measurement Range: 10 ~ 270 mmHg
- NIBP Modes: Manual / Auto / Continuous with Oscillometric Method
- Accuracy for NIBP Measurement: ±5mmHg
- Maximum Standard Deviation: 8mmHg
- Measuring interval in AUTO Mode: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 240 / 480 / 960 minutes with over pressure protection
- Method: (RA – LL) impedance
- Adult [0 ~ 120 breath/min] and Paediatric/Neonatal [0 ~ 150 breath/min]
- Accuracy: ±2rpm/bpm
- Apnea Alarm: 10 ~ 40seconds
- Scan Speed: 6.25mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s
- Range: 0 ~ 50
- [Accuracy ± 0.1 ] – dual channel
- Range: 30 ~ 250 bpm
- Accuracy ±2bpm or ±2%
- With Pulse modulation volume
- Lead Mode: 3 Lead or 5 Lead
- Lead Selection: I, II, III, avR, avL, avF and V
- Gain: x0.25, x0.5, x1, x2
- Scan Speed: 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Heart Rate Range:
- For Adult 15 ~ 300 bpm and
- Paediatric / Neonatal: 15 ~ 350bpm
- ECG Waveform: 2 Channels (Accuracy ± 1 bpm or ± 1% )
- ST Segment detection (
- Measurement Range -2.0 mV ~ +2.0 mV
- Accuracy: -0.8mV ~ 0.8mV, ±0.04mV or ±10% whichever is greater
- Arrhythmia Analysis:
- Analyze up to 13 arrhythmia
- Beat volume off or 1 ~ 7
- With Pacemaker detection
- IBP and EtCO2
- Analysis function for Heart Rate variability (HRV)
- Built in printer, curving handle, moving hanging bracket, VGA output, 12 lead and vehicle Power